INTENSIVE HATHA VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 200H TTC EN KOH PHANGAN, THAILAND
Certified by Yoga Alliance
Certified by Samma Karuna
Certified by 1 Love 1 Heart Yoga School
The course includes
- 24 Days (200 hours) of instruction: Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC)
- An exceptional and high-quality program of training
- Healthy yogi food included (vegan buffet lunch at an in-house restaurant)
- 28 days of accommodation
- Certified Yoga Alliance Diploma
- Optional Internship at the school for graduate students
- Free access to yoga classes and activities of our Awakening & Healing Programfor a lifetime*
The course does not indlude
- Tratamientos spa y masajes
The pre-requisites to enrol in our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, 200 Hour Course (Yoga TTC), include previous experience in yoga practice, an open mind and the ability to meditate (you will be asked to meditate for at least one hour per day), a commitment to learning and the motivation to be certified as a yoga teacher (even if you don’t have plans to teach).
A high level of self-discipline is required during the yoga teacher training course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding.
You should also be comfortable with respectful body contact, as some exercises are done in pairs and hugs are a common practice around the school.
You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
Our program covers all Yoga Alliance (200 hours) requirements. It is an exceptional program of yoga techniques and practices that far exceeds the basic requirements of the Yoga Alliance to give you a high-quality training experience.
- Asana Practice & Theory in Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
- Vipassana/Anapana Meditation
- Active Meditations & OSHO Active Meditation Practice
- Clasic Pranayama & Breathwork for Healing
- Compassionate Sharing
- Yoga & Self Development
- Yogi & Taoist Cultivating, Circulating & Sublimating of Energy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The 6 Yogic Purification Techniques (Shatkarma)
- The 8 Limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- Yamas & Niyamas
- Overview of Yoga History
- Basics of Sanskrit
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Energy Body Structure
- Tantra & Yoga
- Shankhaprakshalana Practice (Optional)
- Truth and Correct Understanding in Yoga (How to Interpret the Sutras)
- Suddarshan Kriya Practice
- Mantras & Mudras
- The Art of Teaching – from the Mind-Intellectual to the Heart-Intuitive
- Yoga & Business
- Yoga & Nutrition
** A free teaching internship at the school is offered to all YTTC graduates.
We offer a variety of accommodation ranging from shared dorm accomodation to private bungalows with amenities and a sea view. Accommodation included in your course fee is TYPE D. You may choose to upgrade your accommodation after you pay your deposit for the course. Accommodation is offered inside our campus or at our partner resort next door.
Types of Accommodation
TYPE D: Single bed in a 4 beds mixed gender dorm with A/C (included in your course fee)
TYPE C: Standard bungalow with A/C shared with another student (+USD 350 extra)
TYPE B: Standard private bungalow with A/C (+USD 595 extra)
TYPE A: Comfortable and spacious bungalow with more amenities and a sea view (+USD 850 extra)
- 15 to 08.15: Pranayama, Mudras or Meditation
- 30 to 10.30: Asana Practice
- 00 to 12.30: Lunch Break
- 30 to 13.30: Meditation, Yoga Nidra or Yoga Theory
- 40 to 14.40: Yoga Philosophy, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras or Anatomy
- 40 to 16.00 Tea Break
- 00 to 17.30: Asana Practice
- 00 to 19.00: Art of Teaching, Physiology or Adjustment & Alignment
Sundays are a day off.
The time schedule will remain the same throughout the 4 weeks, but the subjects will vary according to the program.